Special to The Message
If the temporary suspension of the public celebration of Mass has left you without a way to make your weekly contribution to your parish, please consider online giving.
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to have real impacts on all of our lives, we express our heartfelt gratitude for the continued financial support you provide to all our ministries throughout our parishes during this trying time.
All parishes across the country have been impacted by the inability to celebrate Mass publicly with parishioners. One of those impacts is the inability of parishioners to make their weekly contributions. Regardless, the daily operating expenses of the parish largely remain – even with the best expense-management measures, cost-cutting and the suspension of programs and projects to save money.
Online giving is an easy, safe and secure option.
If your parish does not have an online giving option on its website, please visit the Diocese of Evansville site at www.evdio.org, and look for the “Sunday Collection Giving” menu option at the top right of the page. Follow the onscreen instructions, and your contributions will be routed to the parish of your choice:
● Enter the amount you wish to give and the date you want to contribute
● Click "Continue"
● Enter personal payment information
● Select a payment option: Credit Card; Debit Card; Checking or Savings (ACH)
● Select the parish to make the donation to from the drop-down box
● Follow the remaining on-screen instructions to complete your donation
● Donor information remains confidential
● Repeat this process each week or as often as desired (recurring payment options may be available in the future)
Please note that 100% of your contributions will reach your parish. Thank you again for your ongoing support!